Kitchen sinks used to come with different materials. Some of the common materials are stainless steel, granite stone, and porcelain. Among them, porcelain kitchen sinks are popular for their durability and heat resistant. You can directly toss your pan or pot in the sink without burning or spoiling the look.
However, when someone is saying about a porcelain kitchen sink, the sink doesn’t come only with porcelain material. It comes with the combination with any metal.
Buying the best porcelain kitchen sink could be tough for anyone as there are tons of products out there. For your convenience, here I am going to share the list of top products and some buying tips.
What You Gonna Read Here
- How to Choose the Best Porcelain Kitchen Sink?
- Top Recommended Porcelain Kitchen Sink
- Best Porcelain Kitchen Sink : Top 5 Products Reviewed
- 1. KES cUPC Fireclay Sink Farmhouse Kitchen Porcelain Sink
- 2. Ruvati RVL2300WH Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink
- 3. Sarlai SUC3018R1 Fireclay Farmhouse Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- 4. Farmhouse Single Basin Porcelain Kitchen Sink by Renovators Supply Manufacturing
- 5. BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- Final Words
How to Choose the Best Porcelain Kitchen Sink?
The first thing you need to consider is the shape of the sink. Make sure that you are choosing the shape based on the décor and counter design of your kitchen. Also, the working area should be wide so that it can accommodate enough dishes.
Number of Bowls:
Number of bowls in a kitchen sink varies based on the brand and model. Some products come with single bowl style and some are with the double bowl style. Even you can pick a triple bowl sink for your kitchen. But the sink should match with your requirements.
Modern kitchen sinks are so expensive that you may want to buy some additional items to protect it such as the bottom guard, basket strainers, etc. Check your selected product to know what you will get additionally.
Price of porcelain kitchen sinks varies based on different features. If you have a particular budget, make a list of products within that budget and order the best one that is giving more features.
Top Recommended Porcelain Kitchen Sink
Best Porcelain Kitchen Sink : Top 5 Products Reviewed
1. KES cUPC Fireclay Sink Farmhouse Kitchen Porcelain Sink
Are you looking for something classy to install on your kitchen? Then this KES cUPC ceramic kitchen sink would be a good choice that comes with the white outlook and with classy finishing.
This is a farmhouse kitchen sink which is easy to install. The total dimension of the sink is 30″x18″x10″ that can accommodate larger pots and pans. The deep design allows for storing lots of dishes for deep cleaning.
The exterior is highly durable with the ceramic construction. the premium quality ceramic ensures the longevity of the product. The glazed finish makes it attractive the suits to any kitchen décor.
- Hassle-free installation with a few steps
- Heavy-duty ceramic construction
- Deep design for holding different utensils
- Comes with the stainless-steel drain
- Scratch-resistant and highly heat conductive
- Doesn’t have faucet holes
- The sink doesn’t include additional items
2. Ruvati RVL2300WH Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink
This item comes from the leading kitchen sink manufacturer Ruvati. Like any other products from them, this item also comes with the top quality. the main material of the kitchen sink is FIRECLAY.
This is a special white clay that is fired at 2900 °F for extreme strength and the sink become extremely durable. It is extremely heat conductive that you can use for washing hot pans and pots without making any scratches.
It is a larger and deep single bowl kitchen sink that can hold a larger pan or pot without any trouble. The classy look suits to different kitchen décor. Minimum cabinet size required for this sink is 36″.
- White finishing makes it attractive
- 5″ drain opening
- Easy to clean the surface
- Users can attach garbage disposal unit
- Easy to assemble drain
- No pre-drilled faucet holes
- Expertise required for proper installation
3. Sarlai SUC3018R1 Fireclay Farmhouse Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
If you are a big fan of Fireclay and now you want to have a kitchen sink with this material, I would recommend you order the Sarlai SUC3018R1 single bowl kitchen sink.
This item comes with the durable premium grade fireclay. The exterior is designed with white finishing that looks amazing in any kitchen décor. Cleaning and maintenance of the sink are easier than any products.
The dimension of the sink is 30″x18″x10″ and you can easily store lots of things in the sink surface. The material is thick enough that it absorbs noise and ensure a calm environment.
- Easy to clean surface
- Doesn’t cause noise during works
- Heat resistant up to 535 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5″ drain opening allows connecting garbage disposal
- Comes with the strainer for free
- It is a heavy kitchen sink which is difficult to handle
- No faucet hole in the sink
4. Farmhouse Single Basin Porcelain Kitchen Sink by Renovators Supply Manufacturing
What do you care most about a kitchen sink? If the answer is the quality of the product, you must order this item from Renovators Supply Manufacturing.
Though the price is comparatively higher than most of the ordinary kitchen sinks, it will last longer than any items in the market. The sink is constructed from the best grade porcelain material and it is extremely durable.
The sink is scratch and heat resistant. Moreover, it is easy to clean that users don’t have to struggle for maintenance.
- Extra deep design for soaking dishes
- Doesn’t require much care
- Easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Heavy-duty construction for longevity
- Glossy finish to have an attractive look
- The drain is not included
- Doesn’t come with the cutting template
5. BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
This is a single bowl kitchen sink that comes with the fireclay construction. So, the sink is highly durable, and it is easy to use. The high pressure cast organic fine fireclay construction makes it extremely heat resistant.
No matter if you are tossing a hot pan directly on the surface, it will remain the same. Moreover, the drainage system is so good that all water goes away from its surface.
There is no tension of stain. Just make sure you are not keeping the surface wet to avoid watermarks.
- 100% non-porous surface
- Comes with bottom grid and strainer
- Extreme resistance to scratching and cracking
- Color remains the same even after years
- Extra-wide working area to accommodate enough utensils
- The price is not affordable for all
- It doesn’t have any pre-drilled faucet holes
If you have read the article thoroughly, you don’t have to search again for the best porcelain kitchen sinks. All the above products are highly durable and last longer. They are giving the best features according to the price. According to your price and requirements, pick the right one.